Sunday, April 4, 2010

WIN An ARC of The Wild Irish Sea!

NO FOOLIN'!

My lovely publicist managed to scare up an additional Advance Review Copy of The Wild Irish Sea and I've decided to have a contest to give it away to one of my loyal readers. And just to sweeten the prize package a wee bit, I'll throw in a $10 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble, and some chocolates!

What could be better?!?! You'll be able to read The Wild Irish Sea two months before it is on the shelves. You can also buy another great read or two, and you'll have the romance reader's staple -- CHOCOLATE!

So how do you get all these lovely goodies?

Very simple! Just send me proof of purchase.

If you purchased a copy of either The Wild Sight or The Treasures of Venice, snail mail me copies of your receipt (to the address on my website). Or you can email me a copy of your invoice if you ordered it online (minus your personal info, of course). Or you can even take a picture of your receipt and email it to me. Just prove to me in some way that you bought a copy of one of my books and you'll be in the drawing to win the ARC, gift certificate, and chocolate!

You can email me via my website: www.LoucindaMcgary.com (link is on the sidebar) or my personal account at cindymm18 AT gmail DOT com. The contest will run for this month and I'll announce the winner the first week of May.

VERY IMPORTANT P.S. -- If you are like Aunty and can't find your receipt, email me and I'll send you 3 easy questions to answer about either The Wild Sight or The Treasures of Venice. Answer correctly and you're entered!

4 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

What a lovely contest!

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Sheila, I hope you enter!

But I'll also have an ARC of The Wild Irish Sea available in Brenda Novak's auction starting May 1st. Yes another way to win! :-)

AC

Helen said...

You are so good to us Aunty Cindy but I am going to have to email you because I do not have the copies of my reciepts from when I bought The Wild Sight or TTOV which were both fantastic books BTW.

Thanks
Have Fun
Helen

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

No worries Helen!

I'm always misplacing receipts too, so thought I better give the option to answer 3 questions.

I'll send yours right away and GOOD GOOD LUCK in the contest!

AC