Monday, January 30, 2012

High Seas Deception Is Available!

WOO HOO!!!

After being sick for almost two weeks, I am ready to celebrate! And I can't think of anything more fun than celebrating my new release.

I'm THRILLED to announce that after months of waiting, my full-length romantic suspense novel High Seas Deception is available as an ebook on Amazon! Just click on the title of this post to go to the page and buy it. At the moment it is only $2.99 -- still less than a cup of fancy coffee! And if you don't have a Kindle, it will be available in other formats from SmashWords in a few days.

This story is the first in a series set aboard a fictional cruise ship line -- Adventure Cruise Lines. High Seas Deception is set on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera (west coast of Mexico).

I plan to set the second story on a Caribbean cruise, and hope to have it completed and released this summer.

Meanwhile, I hope you'll buy a copy of High Seas Deception and if you enjoy it, please leave me a review on Amazon.

Where are some locations you'd like to read about in future cruise stories?

6 comments:

Kathleen O said...

I will download it right away.. Can't wait to read it.. I am so glad I have not got my Kindle.. I am getting so many great books this way...

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

THANX Kathleen!
If you enjoy it, please leave me a review on Amazon. Many online sites require 10 positive reviews in order for a book to be "featured."

I'm loving my new Kindle too! A little too much, I'm afraid. LOL!

AC

Patricia Rickrode w/a Jansen Schmidt said...

Oh Aunty Cindy, you've been hard at work! Glad the book is done and there's a new one on the way.

I've always been partial to pirates, so stories that are set in famous pirate lairs and hang outs always fascinate me, even if they're set in modern day.

New Orleans is a fun spot! And it's notorious for it's historical pirates. Perhaps your characters will take a journey there?

Patricia Rickrode
w/a Jansen Schmidt

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Hi Patricia!

New Orleans is one of my favorite cities! The French Quarter is so unique and fun. I'll definitely keep it in mind for a future book! I just took a cruise out of there in Sept. so it could easily be a part of this series. ;-)

AC

Suzanne Lilly said...

Congrats, Cindy! I downloaded the book, tweeted, and tagged it. I can't wait to read it. It's next up in line on my Kindle.

Let's see, what other spots to read about? Hawaii, Italy, Corsica, Spain, and how about Australia?

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Thanks sooo much, Suzanne!

I hope you enjoy it. :-)

I wrote 2 books set in Italy before I sold my first book (Wild Sight), and I lost count of how many agents and editors told me, "Readers don't want books set in Italy." WRONG! I finally did sell one of those books... Treasures of Venice, and I've had lots of readers tell me how much they LOVE the setting.

I also sent a proposal to my former editor (then my editor) for a book set in Hawaii and she turned it down flat (Didn't even read it as far as I know). Maybe I'll dust that one off one of these days. ;-)

AC