Monday, July 23, 2012

Finalist


I'm excited to announce that High Seas Deception has recently been recognized by not one, but TWO different contests.

A couple of weeks ago, I received the news from the Kindle Book Review that High Seas Deception was a Semi-Finalist in their Best Indie Books of 2012 contest. Herel is the list of all the semi-finalists in the romance category: http://thekindlebookreview.blogspot.com/p/romance-semifinalists.htm 

Needless to say, I'm very excited and pleased to be included with many other excellent authors. Five finalists from each category will be announced on Sept,. 1st and I'm keeping my fingers XXed that High Seas Deception will make the cut. But in the meantime, I get to display this really cool badge.
Earlier this week, I received more exciting news.The eFestival of Words is sponsoring the "Best of the Independent eBook Awards, and they nominated High Seas Deception as a Finalist in the Thriller category. 

So join me in doing the Snoopy-happy-dance! 

4 comments:

Jennifer Tanner said...

Wahoo! Considering the number of books in your category, making it on the list is a huge feat. Fingers crossed!

Jennifer Tanner said...

Wahoo! Considering the number of books in your category, making it on the list is a huge feat. Fingers crossed!

Kathleen O said...

Congrats and Good Luck to you... my fingers are crossed for you too..

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Thanks a BUNCH, Jen and Kathleen!

Both of these came as a surprise to me, and I'm thrilled just to be nominated. :-)

AC