Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Off and Blogging

I'm popping up all over the blog-sphere these days. Today I have a post up at Wickedly Romantic (http://www.wickedlyromantic.blogspot.com/ or you can click on the title of this post to take you there) about The Sight. The post includes a brief, heretofore unseen, excerpt from The Wild Sight, so I hope you'll take a peek.

Then, this Friday the 13th (very appropriate for those paranormal elements that tend to creep into my stories) I am being interviewed over at Romance Writer's Revenge (http://romancewritersrevenge.com/). If you haven't ventured aboard that pirate vessel with her crew of hearty wenches, you are in for a TREAT! And if you stop by and leave a comment, you might win some chocolate!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh Aunty Cindy life is getting very busy as we get closer to reading this fantastic book. Enjoy every moment

Have Fun
Helen

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Thanx a BUNCH, Helen!

And thanx for stopping by Wickedly Romantic and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your support.

The more places I can leave my name and book title, the more chances I have of someone remembering and buying the book! And I'm determined that this book is going to SELL!

Only 111 days to go! ACK!