Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Award Winning!

EXCITING NEWS!

This morning the CataNetwork review site announced their Reviewers' Choice Awards for the best books of 2008.

Of the hundreds of books they reviewed last year, they selected THE WILD SIGHT as one of the eleven best single titles of the year! (Click on the title of this post to see the list of all the winners.)

Single Titles did give me a wonderful review back in Sept. but this award was TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE! And that makes it doubly sweet!

Now excuse me while I go back to my Snoopy Happy Dancing!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Hooray. Congrats on the award. You can't see me, but I'm doing the Snoopy dance in NY.

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Thanx a BUNCH, Jane!

I don't need to see ya! I can FEEL the empathy all the way on the West Coast and I APPRECIATE it!

AC

Helen said...

Wooohooo congrats Aunty Cindy a well deserved award and I am jumping up and down here in Oz

Have Fun
Helen

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Thanx again, Helen!

It means a lot for me to be able to share GOOD NEWS with my cyber-friends! Looks like we are all doing the "Dancin Queen" thing today!

AC
humming ABBA