What could be more perfect than a summer picnic?
So based on a totally unscientific survey of my friends and family, here are the top 5 foods that will be served this weekend at neighborhood bar-be-cues or picnics:
- Hamburgers (I happen to like them juicy with ketchup, mustard, and lettuce.)
- Hot dogs (These tend to give me indigestion so I generally avoid them.)
- Watermelon (Melons don't 'agree' with me, but I do LOVE watermelon!)
- Ice Cream (GIVE ME A SCOOP! Any flavor will do.)
- Potato salad (Make mine with hard boiled eggs, please!)
What are your favorite foods to eat at a picnic?