Here then in no particular order are my Ten Random Facts:
- I've always lived in California, and of all the places I've visited, the #1 place I'd chose to live is... CALIFORNIA!
- I first heard (and liked) classical music on Bugs Bunny cartoons.
- My all time favorite flavor of ice cream is Rocky Road.
- If my son had been a girl, I planned to name him Nicole Susanna. His great-grandmother was Susie and his grandmother (my mom) was Anna. I just happened to like the name Nicole.
- My dog is named for the designer of the Shelby Cobra sports car.
- My favorite part of watching American football is "the huddle." All those lovely muscled rear-ends are great eye candy!
- My mother told me I was left-handed from birth, but I successfully do two things right-handed: knit and cut with scissors.
- I refuse to own a cell phone!
- I saw Jim Morrison and the Doors in concert. My son considers this the coolest thing I have ever done.
- I think the coolest thing in the world is FAN MAIL!
Now it's YOUR turn. Please share some random facts with Aunty!