Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Launched!


HURRAY!

I finally have a website!

Seems like it has taken forever, but actually it was only a few weeks. Dawn, at Austin Design Works put together the whole shebang, and she's been wonderfully creative and patient with me. And I'm thrilled with the result! But I'll let the pages speak for themselves.

Please check it out at: http://www.loucindamcgary.com/ (or you can click on the title of this blog to go there)

I'd love to know what you think. You can comment here, or leave me an email on the "Contact" page. I would also LOVE IT if you signed up for my Yahoo Group newsletter.

No doubt about it, 2008 IS GONNA BE GREAT!

2 comments:

Jo Lewis said...

Very, very cool website, Aunty Cindy! Dawn did a super job. I like the tidbits on the side about you and especially about your books.

Yes, 2008 is gonna be great!! That's my mantra, too!

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

THANK YOU, Jo-Mama!
I really appreciate your feedback in the early stages of the website. You helped make it special!

Repeat after me: 2008 is GONNA BE GREAT! 2008 is GONNA BE GREAT!