The wait for the release of The Wild Irish Sea is almost over! It is scheduled to hit the bookstore shelves on July 6th in one short month.
So far, I received some lovely, positive reviews, and I'm thrilled that readers are enjoying this story. What do they love? Here are a few things:
- Kevin Hennessey -- Okay, what's not to love about a tough, but vulnerable Irish hunk of a hero?
- Parker O'Neill -- I knew the heroine's twin brother was going to steal some hearts as soon as he burst onto the pages of the story and started stealing scenes.
- Ronan Lafferty -- This wee little lad may be only eight years old, but he already shows the makings of a potential Irish hunk, just give him another dozen years or so...
- Those big brown eyed seals -- What can I say? I'm a sucker for adorable animals.
- That adorable cottage by the sea -- I always wanted to live in one of those, so putting my hero and heroine in one was the next closest thing.
- All those cute Irish sayings and scrumptious brogues -- Honestly, even curse words sound good with an Irish lilt!